Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Too busy lately....

長い間、ブローぐをアップデートしてなかった。ちょっと忙しいだったそうです。Recently my life become busy because my hubby already started his business and of course his life more busy and of course affected to me....hahahaha...i try to adjust my weekend activities...as a wife i really support what my hubby done and hopefully he will success Insyaallah. やればできるね!よし!頑張りましょう!
Yesterday, we went back to my home town...even only a few hours there but really happening hehehehhe..いろいろやりました。my 2nd son, refuse to go back with us...he want to stay with his atok hehehehhe he really like kampung very much!Then atok tell him nicely, tomorrow school so adik need to go to school and belajar rajin2.Another 2 weeks , school will be holiday and adik can come to rumah atok. mmmm...so i plan to send them to kampung on coming school holiday yuhuuuuuuu...wait hah mak.....
Then we go back around 8.30PM and my kids already slept because play too much. My hubby need to send barang to his shop and first time i went to his shop.....i met his partner and his friends.
To hubby, 頑張って、ストーレスしないでね。。。ずっと愛している!

No comments:

Post a Comment